Position in Taste.Swiss Butchery
List of Available Position
– Meat Cutter
– Kitchen Crew
– Service Crew
– Retail Assistant
I have attached Job Scope for your posting.
– Career advancement
– Medical & Insurance Benefits
– Annual leaves maximum up to 14 days
– Local and overseas training opportunities
– Monthly Team Sales & Attendance Incentives
– Staff discount for Company and all affiliated subsidiaries
You may submit your resume to email@example.com
Job :Store Manager
Store manager supervise a retail organization’s staff, meet customer needs, and plan and coordinate sales, merchandising, and budgeting.
In order to effectively perform the multitude of tasks required, managers should work well under pressure and with deadlines,
and have significant experience in retail business and human resources. They also need strong leadership, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and discipline employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotions; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirement.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
A-Level, Diploma Holder
8-10 years in retail/butchery practices in any leading butchers counters/shop
ideally with food background or customer service background