A dried simmered meat curry, rich in the flavours of herbs, spices and coconut that define West Sumatran cuisine. Contains no MSG, preservatives and artificial colouring.
With Dancing Chef™ pastes as your trusted companion in the kitchen, you can look forward to a hassle-free cooking preparation. The convenient pastes contain no MSG, preservatives or artificial colouring. Each paste is versatile to use or cook as a marinade, ingredient, soup base and more.
Dancing Chef™ has a wide range of easy-to-use pastes – from popular flavours like laksa to pineapple rice and Thai seafood sauce. There is also a wide variety of curry pastes that will appeal to all taste buds.
|Size||100g / Pkt
|Country of Origin||Thailand
||Shallot, Chili, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Salt, Roasted Coconut, Lemongrass, Galangal, Tumeric, Ginger, Pandan Leave, Garlic, Candle Nut, Spices, Salam Leave, Coriander Powder|
- Marinate chicken, beef or mutton (600g) with 1/2 packet of Padang Rendang Paste for 1/2 hour
- Put the balance of Padang Rendang paste, water (200ml), coconut milk (150ml), lemongrass (1 stalk), and kaffir lime leaves (3 pieces) in a pot and bring it to boil
- Add in meat and simmer until meat is tender and the sauce thickens
- Add in more water if cook with beef or mutton
- Serve with rice
- Tips: Add in 2 salam leaves to enhance the flavour