A late-maturing variety that is seedless and with smooth peel which makes it easy to peel. It is seedless, coupled with juicy pulp and refreshing fragrance which makes it enjoyable for citrus-lovers.
Nutrition facts: Great Source of A & C, Flavonoids, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Calcium and Fiber.
- Rich in antioxidants
- High in fiber that prevents constipation and toxin accumulation
- Prevents macular (eye muscle) degeneration in aging
- Protects against osteoporosis
- Reduces high cholesterol levels
- Lowers risk of cancers and chronic diseases
|Country of Origin||Spain|