Handy in the kitchen as a base ingredient for so many of the things we make, Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar is made from all natural apples, has 5% acidity, and is bottled at its peak of freshness. Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar is ultra-filtered to guarantee sparkling clarity. It's a natural for salad dressings and vinaigrettes but also works as a marinade for meat so keep it on hand whenever you're cooking. Just like white vinegar, apple cider vinegar is useful as a non-toxic, biodegradable cleaning alternative for everything from floors to drains and coffee makers.
- Made from the juice of finest quality apples
- Extensively filtered to achieve sparkling clarity
- Just the right amount of acidic (5%) for canning and pickling
- Easy to handle, reclosable bottles to avoid spillage
- We like to keep things Kosher here, at Heinz
|Country of Origin||Hong Kong|